Artificial Intelligence’s potential impact on our lives has made countless headlines in recent years. But what is the reality? How can we make best use of this revolutionary new technology? And how can we mitigate any dangers it might bring?
Join our Imperial College community of AI experts as they come together to explore these questions in new and creative ways at the final Imperial Lates of the 2023/24 season:
- Find out who stands to benefit from a world run on AI and use the latest predictive tools to imagine how London might look in the future
- Join an AI-powered silent disco and become part of a single-intelligent being as you dance
- Wear AI-proof facepaint designed to fool facial recognition tech
- Attend a demonstration on AI-assisted robot vision
- Delve into how pop culture has distorted views of an AI future and what human skills will be valued by tomorrow’s employers at our expert talk
Imperial Lates are intended for an 18+ audience.
Register for this Imperial Lates to receive a preview of the full programme of live demonstrations, workshops and talks, and help us track attendance numbers. Please note that registration alone does not guarantee seats for our talks or workshops.
All of the spaces are wheelchair accessible, as are the entrance and toilets. There are lifts to any activities on other levels. If you have any specific needs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imperial Lates are in the main entrance of Imperial College London’s South Kensington campus. To find the event please enter off Exhibition Road. The nearest train stations are South Kensington and Gloucester Road. You can find the entrance with what3words at debate.party.plenty.
About Imperial Lates
Experience the wonder of science and explore cutting-edge research through talks, artistic workshops and live demos. Imperial Lates are fun and social post-work events where you can learn about the latest scientific developments at Imperial College London. Find out more: www.imperial.ac.uk/be-inspired/lates